DescriptionThis sports bra has a wire-free inner bra that gives support & bust definition while the outer panel allows you to adjust bounce control according to activity level. The two-way stretch back design moves with you, and moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry. This exclusive patented design allows for custom comfort and control so you feel locked & loaded no matter what you do!
Features Full Coverage, No Wire, Back Hook, Molded Cups, Sport Care Instructions Machine wash, warm. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Apply Tag New Size Support Level Firm Style Tag Adjustable
- Bounce control front panel, adjustable for all levels of activity
- Quick dry seamless molded inner cups wick away moisture and feel soft against your skin
- Non-slip adjustable straps
- Magiclift® criss-cross design on the inner bra is wire free and provides superior lift, bust definition and support
- Two-way stretch back designed to move with your body
- Patented design #8523629
Great sports braThe Double Layer Control Sports Bra is the best sports bra I've ever tried. I love the hook closure so I don't have to try to pull it over my head when I'm all sweaty. It is a very sturdy bra and the double layer lets you customize the level of support. I absolutely love this feature! I had minor surgery on my chest and I could still ride my horse while recovering while wearing this bra as everything was kept in place on the firmest outer layer option! Usually I use a medium outer layer. Just bought several more!
Review by Julie Karpus| 3/15/2017
SIZE:42 C Age:45-54 Fit:SmallTrue To SizeLarge Support:LightMediumFirm
BEST SPORTS BRA EVER!!LOVE THIS SPORTS BRA!! THIS IS MY SECOND ONE!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
Review by Cari Morelli| 3/13/2017
SIZE:36 G Age:45-54 Fit:SmallTrue To SizeLarge Support:LightMediumFirm
Hmmmm, awkward.Looks good on the model. Me, not so much. I am usually a 34D across the board. Not with this bra. Very big cups. Liked the structure and style, but no go on the sizing.
Review by Georgianne| 2/2/2017
SIZE:34 D Age:45-54 Fit:SmallTrue To SizeLarge Support:LightMediumFirm
- 1Measure your band Size
- Measure (in inches) above your bust, around the chest, under the arm and around your back.
- 2Measure your bust Size
- Measure (in inches) around the back and the bust, at the fullest part of the bust.
- 3Enter your measurements